Wednesday, November 16, 2011





Female and male American Staffordshire Terrier mixes. (click on photo for larger image.)
My name is Beauty and my brother, Beast, and I were taken in to custody due to being tied up at an abandoned trailer, no food or water (other than what the neighbors gave us).... Beast could get off his chain but I couldn't.... I am a REAL big sweetheart and I desperately need a home...please call Sulphur at 580-622-6266 or 618-3204.


My name is Beast and I am Beauty's brother.... I'm a love bug too. So if you would like a big strong ball of energy and loving running around your home... I'm your boy! The shelter we're in is really small and all the cages are full so the humans here are getting really worried about it. If I get adopted they might not be so worried? Call them at 580-622-6266


These two dogs were not adopted or fostered. They were euthanized 12/09/2011 due to lack of space at the shelter.

No comments: